One day Off | Story by DCD

 

Hello, my name is Ankit. My wife's name is Riya. I work in a Digital Marketing Company and she is a Lawyer at High Court. I am a Straight Man but I always liked woman's dresses, especially Indian ethnic wear. Wearing dresses or just the thought of wearing woman dresses excites me. I used to dress like a woman sometimes when alone in the house. I spend time wearing different girls' clothes and feeling them.

This is a story of one of those days but things went unexpectedly. It was a Wednesday and my wife was not at home I took a day off with the excuse of bad health. After finding myself alone in the house I opened my website wife's wardrobe and then started choosing the clothes to wear for the day. She has a huge collection of different dresses. From that collection, I had chosen a pink saree with very soft fabric. I obviously don't know the name of the material but the touch of that fabric makes me more excited. Then I took out its blouse, a saree shapewear, a pink panty, a pink padded bra, and two dupattas. I had already done shaving and trimmed my whole body one day before. Now, I took out my wig which I have kept hidden in my room wardrobe. Then I went towards the dressing table and removed all my clothes.

First, I wore the panty. The panty was very tight as I wanted. Then I wore the pink bra and then folded both the dupattas to make two balls of dupattas and put both of them on each side of the bra to give a look of big boob. Then I wore the blouse above that and on the bottom, I wore the saree shapewear. Now it was the turn to tie the saree. For that, I took out some safety pins from the dressing table cabinet and a high heel of my wife from her shop rack. I knew how to wear the saree as I learned from youtube a few years ago. Then I started just wearing the saree with a perfect pallu on my shoulder and a small ghonghat on my head. Now, It was time to wear some jewelry.

I took my wife's gold necklace, Payal, and bangles. Then I just wore the necklace, Payal, and the bangles. Finally, I just put a bindi on my forehead. Now My Feminine look was complete.

With this look, I was completely satisfied and now I was walking into the house doing tasks, and enjoying that look. Then I went to bed and started masturbating by imagining my new look and after that, I don't know how I fell asleep.




to be continued----

Previous Post Next Post